To our Patients,
Following Governor Ducey's recent Executive Order, we are allowed to resume seeing patients beginning in May.
Be reassured that the infection control and standard precautions that we ALWAYS employ at Estrella Falls Dentistry are excellent, deterrents to COVID-19 and every other virus. In addition to routine steps we take, we are being even more vigilant of all the areas in the office and have implanted these above and beyond measures for your health and wellness.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. With guidance from the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) we made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We will ask you to complete a screening questionnaire for each appointment. If you have not updated a medical history in the last year, you will be asked to do so. Both forms can be found on our website. Please bring the completed forms to your appointmen
- To allow for social distancing efforts we are limiting the number of patients in the office and will not be using the waiting room. Upon arrival at your appointment time, please stay in your car and call or text us at (623)536-3264. A staff member will be out to take you back to the treatment room.
- Your temperature will be taken. If you have a fever (≥100.4º), your appointment will be rescheduled a minimum of 14 days later.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed in our treatment area. A parent/guardian may accompany a child to their dental visit.
- All patients are welcome to wear masks to their appointments.
- You may see our team members wearing additional protective equipment. While there is no evidence our previous protective equipment was insufficient, we are using an abundance of caution to keep our patients and our team safe.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Jay and Staff